an All-Star at
Registration is now open at Camp Rainbow
Join us this summer as we discover that we
“Can do all things through Him who gives us strength.”
Why Camp Rainbow?
- Teachers who are counselors.
- 10 off-campus field trips for children going into Kindergarten and up
- On campus field trips for all ages
- Pool and water slide days for everyone
- Cooking days and craft days
- Safe and loving environment
- Inexpensive weekly tuition and registration.
- Daily group Bible time
- Organized indoor and outdoor group games
- Movie Days
- T-shirt for everyone(3 week session is an additional fee of $15. Shirts are required for field trip students.)
Check out the calendar for just a sample of the fun we will be having this summer.
- Tuition $100 a week(Students registered for school year receive $10 per week discount)
- Registration $145.00for (2 to 4 year olds) and $190.00for (Kindergarten and Up).3 week session registration $75
Can’t wait to see you this summer! Invite your friends and family.
Camp hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. We ask that all campers arrive by 9:00.
Fill the form to learn more
A Christian Private School
Serving Cutler Bay, Redlands,
Homestead and South Miami.
22940 Old Dixie Highway,
Miami, FL 33170
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday:
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
(305) 258-0194 (Local)
(305) 258-2167 (Fax)