an All-Star at
Summer Camp South Miami Now Open
Join us this summer as we discover that we
“Can do all things through Him who gives us strength.”
Why Camp Rainbow?
- Teachers who are counselors.
- 10 off-campus field trips for children going into Kindergarten and up
- On campus field trips for all ages
- Pool and water slide days for everyone
- Cooking days and craft days
- Safe and loving environment
- Inexpensive weekly tuition and registration.
- Daily group Bible time
- Organized indoor and outdoor group games
- Movie Days
- T-shirt for everyone(3 week session is an additional fee of $15. Shirts are required for field trip students.)
Check out the calendar for just a sample of the fun we will be having this summer.
- Tuition $100 a week(Students registered for school year receive $10 per week discount)
- Registration $145.00for (2 to 4 year olds) and $190.00for (Kindergarten and Up).3 week session registration $75
Can’t wait to see you this summer! Invite your friends and family.
Camp hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. We ask that all campers arrive by 9:00.
Fill the form to learn more
A Christian Private School
Serving Cutler Bay, Redlands,
Homestead and South Miami.
22940 Old Dixie Highway,
Miami, FL 33170
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday:
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(305) 258-0194 (Local)
(305) 258-2167 (Fax)