Uniforms are worn Monday - Thursday. On Friday, students may wear their Children’s Rainbow Day School T-shirts. Girls wear navy blue uniform skort or skirt that can be purchased at the uniform store. Boys wear navy blue uniform shorts or pants. If the school T-shirt is not worn on Friday, regulation uniforms must be worn.
· Regulation uniform must be worn each day.
· Please plan ahead for cool days by purchasing a navy blue regulation jacket in advance.
· Shoes must be comfortable and safe for active play. (Solid Black or navy with Rubber Soles)
· Only stud earrings may be worn. For student safety the teacher will remove dangling or hoop earrings.
· Male students may not wear earrings.
· All students must have at least one full set of clothing in their cubby boxes in case of spills or bathroom accidents. All clothes should be labeled and in a Ziploc bag.
Traditional haircuts for boys are required. The hair should not come below the ears, eyebrows, or collar.
Braids or twists are not permitted to shorten hair length